- Creative fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and cover Photographer’s time and talent and they secure Client’s session date and current prices.
- Credits and pricing expire 30 days immediately following the posting of the proofing gallery on Photographer’s website, www.andreabeltz.com
- Images and products are sold separately.
- Client is responsible for all additional fees and costs related to the location choice, including, but not limited to admission fees and parking.
- Travel costs within thirty (30) miles of 1020 Maine Street, Windsor IL are included. Additional fees will apply for travel exceeding said thirty (30) miles. Please contact Photographer for details.
- Photographer’s cameras are the only cameras allowed at the photo session because of the distraction it causes, especially to small children, which hinders Photographer’s ability to obtain quality shots.
- If Subject becomes ill, please call as soon as possible to reschedule. Requests for rescheduling or re-shoots are granted by Photographer and at Photographer’s discretion.
- Photographer reserves the right to reschedule any shoot for any reason.
PROOFING & ORDERING
Photos will be presented during an in person sales appointment for roughly two weeks after the session takes place.
- All orders must be placed at the sales appointment in order for Andrea to maintain a constant workflow. Once the initial order is placed at the sales appointment, additional prints may be purchased at a later date.
-There is a $400 MINIMUM order on all sessions
- Client is responsible for inspecting all images. Once image and products have been ordered, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Photographer retains the sole discretion to edit images based on his professional opinion.
- Photographer will not begin work until all payments are complete.
- Client must notify photographer of any requests for changes to the images. Images changes are subject a $25 per hour additional fee. Image change fees will apply, regardless of Client’s purchase.
Digital Image purchase
- Photographer will provide detailed printing instructions with Client’s who purchase digital image on a custom flash drive. Photographer is not responsible for printing errors, print quality, or products not printed by Photographer.
In addition, clients who purchase digital images are only purchasing the right to print their image. Clients are NOT allowed to edit in any way.
- Client will be responsible for an additional $25 service charge for any checks returned by the bank and photo sessions/orders will be cancelled within 3 days of notification is payment is not made in full.
- All images created by Andrea Beltz of AB Photography are copyright protected.
- AB Photography Photography reserves the right to use the images and/or reproductions for display, publication and all other purposes.
- Client may not use any image for profit, commercial endeavors, competition, or professional gain.
- Client may not copy any image that has not been purchased
- Client understands that copying or scanning images from Client’s online gallery, Photographer’s website, Photographer’s blog site, or from printed material is a violation of Illinois Law.
- This Contract is entered into and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois
- If any provision of the Contract is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all other provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect.
Please check here after reading if you agree
I certify that I have read and understand this information
Please tell us what type of session you would like (newborn, family, child, engagement etc)
Please let us know if there are specific colors you would like to see in your session, this is especially important for newborns and children!
Names and Ages of those who will be photographed
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Any questions for us?
Do Not Fill This Out